Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Bought out by a gold maker?

After time spent on the auction house you start to recognize the names of other players who utilize the auction to make a market.

There are those who specialize in herbs/minerals/gems/etc..

Today I noticed that a specific player that has ~180 items in the gem market bought out my wild jade.  6 Turbid Wild Jade, 3 Balanced Wild Jade and 2 Splendid Vermilion Onyx.

I am okay with this.  I got them on the cheap and made a very very nice profit.

I have more in my bags...that player can buy those as well at the same prices. :)

-AuctionWench


EDIT:

So, the player who bought my market out has relisted the Turbid Wild Jade at 186g.  They bought them from me at 12g.  I bought then for 1g. 

He may or may not be sitting on these for awhile.  However the charts that we use to help determine value as well as our apps had showed a steady decline in value from Aug 23 to yesterday.  The decline had started at 20g.  As of last night, there is a spike to 186g.

Auction Reset!

LOL.

I think I will make a toon named AuctionReset 

No comments:

Post a Comment