Sunday, September 7, 2014

Two good days in a row.

Yesterday was awesome.  Today was even better.

Saturday was my best day on record.  2708G of items sold from the AH.  I was highly excited.
Many xmogs had been selling for 200 - 300g each. 

However, upon waking on Sunday I found that I had already topped Saturday.  So I searched the records to find out what was working.  It was still just the same random stuff selling that always sells.  Except one item stood out.

I had picked up a shoulder Saltstone Shoulder Pads a few days back for 15G.  TSM said that it should be around 3600G.  I went ahead and took the gamble and the gamble paid off this morning.  It sold.

So, I had 3687G sitting in my mail waiting for me.  One item can make a great day!
This just goes to show, that time is your friend.

Keep the faith things sell!

-AuctionWench

No comments:

Post a Comment