Monday, September 15, 2014

One month later...

August 14th I began the journey in gold making.  I began with 1000g and a desire to learn.


Today, September 15th, the toon has 21,854g.

That amount though is not the total amount of what I have made.  In order to maintain my advantage I do purchase a lot from the AH as well.

In the beginning I was only spending 100 - 250g.  Today I spend about 1000g - 2000g a day restocking and purchasing bargains to flip.

I obviously am not the fastest at this, however I am working my way up.

I have found that you need the major professions maxed out and that is what I am working on.
Also, I have found that you only require 1 Jewelcrafter, 1 Inscriptionist, 1 Alchemist, 1 Enchanter.
The secondary professions that feed those 4.  Herb and Mining.  You need multiples of.  In order to keep a hefty stock on hand.

So, that is currently where I am focusing my efforts.  While buy low and selling high.

And that is one month in.

And for the record.  The most I have ever had in game before starting this was 13000g.

-AuctionWench

No comments:

Post a Comment