Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Scured Bro? Don't be Scured!

2 Stacks of 20 Wild Steelbloom.......73g....will it sell?
Only 48 hours worth of time will tell.

EDIT (August 22nd, 2014 @ 1:14pm EST:
Second posting of auction was last night.  This afternoon I received this:


Why do I joke about being scared of something like this?

Having played an herbalist, I know how easy this is to get and how cheap it can sell for.

What I don't take into mind is that I am a level 90 herb/inscription don't really want to go back into the first zones to go farming for this.

Also, as an inscriptionist, I have often just hit the AH, picked up the cheap singles to the count I needed to make my ink.  I have never paid over 10g for what I needed.

But then, I guess I, like most of you are smarter than most.  Go looking for the deals and part of the reason we are flipping items on the AH and making money.

So, getting my head wrapped around the fact that someone will pay this much for a stack of 20 or pay 700+g for a stack of moss agate just places me in a position where I need to rethink and relearn certain strategies.

Just because "I" wouldn't pay that much for something so simple to get.  Doesn't mean someone else won't pay for the convenience of not spending their time looking for it in the fields of Azeroth.

Lesson for all of us newbies to gold making.  The minute you think someone won't, is the minute your competition sells it to them for the price you were thinking they wouldn't pay!

Peace

-AuctionWench



No comments:

Post a Comment